ST.CHARLES & ST. CUTHBERT

The parish of St Charles Borromeo and St Cuthbert was founded in 1883, after a time when the scattered community was served less formally. A parish hall was built behind the Church in 2005, and it is much used by the local community of Grange.

At Flookburgh a Mass centre and then a Chapel of ease was started in 1934 and rebuilt in1988. Until recently, Masses were held regularly at St. Cuthberts, however, the chapel is now closed. 

<  |   TOP  |   >
Page
Menu

Our Lady of Lourdes: Silverdale Road, Arnside, LA5 0DX
Christ the King:15 Haverflatts Lane, Milnthorpe, LA7 7PS
St. Charles and St. Cuthbert:Kents Bank Road, Grange-over-Sands, LA11 7EY
Email: info@cathchurchgos.plus.com
Telephone: 015395 32731
Designed by A2A Internet | Login