Christ The King
The Parish of Milnthorpe with Arnside not only covers these two small towns, but also the villages of Beetham, Burton, Holme, Heversham and Storth.
The first chapel in Milnthorpe was the Old Malt Kin (now converted to a private house), which was converted to be a chapel in 1947 and continued to serve as a chapel until 1970. In 1970, a modern church was built in Haverflatts Lane to serve the expanding community. It is dedicated to Christ the King. A parish hall was added to it in 2007.