St. Charles Borromeo
The parish of St Charles Borromeo and St Cuthbert was founded in 1884, after a time when the scattered community was served less formally. A parish hall was built behind the Church in 2005, and it is much used by the local community of Grange.
At Flookburgh a mass centre and then a Chapel of ease was started in 1934 and rebuilt in1988. Until recently, masses were held regularly at St. Cuthberts, however, the chapel is now closed.